Katoomba Falls Tourist Park
- Street Address
- 101 Katoomba Falls Road
- (02) 4782 1835
Katoomba Falls Tourist Park is located two kilometres south of Katoomba station and shopping centre, on the spectacular scenic Cliff Drive.
The park offers a range of ensuite cabins and ensuite, powered and camping sites in a quiet and peaceful location.
Discover nearby the fabulous Katoomba Falls; explore a wonderland of mysterious rainforest; experience the thrills of the nearby Scenic World, enjoy a moonlight stroll to the floodlit Cascades; or explore further afield.
Follow the Blue Mountains Drives to discover something a little different - Kings Tableland, Dante's Glen, Wentworth Falls Lake, or the various villages.
- Regional Tourist/Tourism Association/Organisation
BBQ Facilities, Camp Kitchen, Communal Refrigerator, Communal Shower, Iron, Laundry, Outdoor furniture, Pets not allowed, Playground, TV/Lounge Area
- Number of Rooms: 11 rooms
- Reception Hours: 8am to 7pm Daily
- Opening Hours: 14:00 - 10:00
- Disabled Access: An accessible cabin is available on site. An accessible bathroom is available in amenities block for guests camping on powered or unpowered sites.
- Children: Contact operator for further details.